Flushing Close loop
RANDO SERVICE REPORT
Greenex R&S F1
Bangchan Industrail Estate,
On September 13th , 2016
GreenexTM R&S Rust and Scale Remover
For general cleaning and line cleaning of the chiller
Flushing Closed System
13th September 2016
A.) Team & Equipment
- Services 2 person, 2 Engineer and 1 specialist
- Conductivity/TDS Meter 2 set
- Bottle 500 ml. 30 bottles
- pH Meter 2 sets
- Gun Temperature 2 set
- Tank size 100 Liters
- Tank size 200 Liters 2 units
- Centrifugal Pump 1 set
A.) Process Flushing Systems
- Drain water out of the storage tank and take sample of water to check the conductivity before start flushing.
- Mixing Greenex R&S F1 to the storage tank for 5% by volume and circulate for 3 hours.
- Take the sample of water to check conductivity every 30 minutes and stop circulate when the conductivity is stable.
- Drain mixing water from the storage tank and fill tap water in to the storage tank.
- Observe the color of water and check the conductivity.
- Drain water out of storage tank again and fill DI water instead.
- Circulate the system with DI water to let the conductivity of water decrease.
- Take the sample of water to check conductivity.
- Drain DI water out of storage tank.
- Fill DI water into storage tank again.
- Run the system to check leak point.
- Keep the sample water to labarotary and do report.
A.) Lab Check
- Cal. Hardness
- Total Copper
Step 1 : Mixing Greenex R&S for 5% by volume into the storage tank.
Step 2 : Circulate the system for 3 hours and take sample every 30 minutes to check the conductivity.
If the conductivity of the water in the storage tank is stable for at least 3 times then stop the system.
Some of Copper Oxide has been fall off
Step 3 : Drain water in the storage tank out and top up with tap water for flushing again.
Drain and top up tap water repeat 4 times until the conductivity of water is nearly the conductivity of tap water.
Step 4: Flush with DI water 3 times.
RESULT AFTER FLUSHING
Sample of water become more clear after flushing
Summary of Flushing
After using Greenex R&S, The scale and corrosion is removed, can be seen from;
- Storage Tank
- Gauge Meter
Check water every month (Conductivity, pH, TDS and Total Hardness)